Has Jeanette Lee moved to FL?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Reason I asked is she's playing on the Seminole Tour this weekend in Palm Harbor, FL and there was some talk of her moving to FL. Johnnyt
 
Reason I asked is she's playing on the Seminole Tour this weekend in Palm Harbor, FL and there was some talk of her moving to FL. Johnnyt

hmmmm... STALKER ALERT !!!!

she poses in the nude and it's posted here a couple of days ago, and now you're asking where she lives?

hmmmm.....:D:):grin:
 
She lives in Indiana currently, she might be moving to FL, that thought or plan has been going on for a couple of years however she just had a kid in the last month so she might be in Indiana for a while.

I hope she plays well this week. She is a great ambassador of the game.
 
Back
Top