Have a friend looking for a 6’ box

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this is the wrong forum. But I need more eyeballs on it please.

He’s in Texas, great guy. Good friend. Doesn’t have room for a 7’ box. He’s got a degree in physics so I’m confident his measurements are correct.

He’s a casual player, not looking for anything else. New ones are brutal expensive.

If anyone has a line in a 6’ box that’s nice please let me know.

Thx
Fatboy😃

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Randy Tate at barpooltable.net is where I’ve bought my last 2. They occasionally have a “true” 6 footer. The 6’s are stupid hard to find in my experience . I believe his son is running the business now but they typically respond online fairly quickly. I will say their work is good and prices delivered very fair.

wakuljr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Olhausen will make a 6' i sold 1 many years ago in vegas. Give Donny call, they have made them before. Actually, Donny will make whatever you want

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this is the wrong forum. But I need more eyeballs on it please.

He’s in Texas, great guy. Good friend. Doesn’t have room for a 7’ box. He’s got a degree in physics so I’m confident his measurements are correct.

He’s a casual player, not looking for anything else. New ones are brutal expensive.

If anyone has a line in a 6’ box that’s nice please let me know.

Thx
Fatboy😃

This made in U.S.A table is $3200 shipped no assembly required.

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This made in U.S.A table is $3200 shipped no assembly required.
Also a few on Ebay

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mecca Billiards in Fresno, CA (559-237-8393) has a 6’ pool table in their showroom.

It looks like it is in great condition and If you call, ask for Ivan. I was in the store last
week buying a Predator Arcos II cue ball. Ivan will recall because I talked with him
about the 6’ table. I’d never seen one before in person and I felt like Gulliver standing
next to it. I haven’t any notion what they’d want for it. But it is a really nice older 6’ table
(Olhausen if my memory is right) and it looks to be in very good condition too.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Randy Tate at barpooltable.net is where I’ve bought my last 2. They occasionally have a “true” 6 footer. The 6’s are stupid hard to find in my experience . I believe his son is running the business now but they typically respond online fairly quickly. I will say their work is good and prices delivered very fair.
I wonder which son. He and his wife have their own tribe, got 12 children. Buy from him with confidence. He and his wife are great people, pretty extraordinary really!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FYI, I happened to speak with Ivan at Mecca Billiards today.
We were discussing the Aramith Measles Black Dot Cue Ball.

It’s unbelievably hard to get; it’s why I bought the Predator CB.
I asked about the 6’ table and low and behold he actually has 2
6’tables (1 in the showroom and 1 in the warehouse). He has so
much in pool gear that when we walked around his warehouse,
I left with an ache in my neck from looking around at all the stuff.

Anyway, the table in the showroom is a dandy. If you get the urge,
Fat boy, you should call Ivan regardless of the 6’ table. I think he’d
be an excellent contact for you and he’d turn into a helpful resource.

MattB.