Have Fun Fat Boy Bucktooth Is Still Bad Sick.....

cornfed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope that someday I get to see Bucktooth play and I hope that he can match a pool game up with FAT BOY to see who can do the walk and not all of this talk. One thing everyone has seen that Bucktooth always puts his money on the table if its $ $$$ $$$$ or $$$$$$$$.....
 
cornfed said:
I hope that someday I get to see Bucktooth play and I hope that he can match a pool game up with FAT BOY to see who can do the walk and not all of this talk. One thing everyone has seen that Bucktooth always puts his money on the table if its $ $$$ $$$$ or $$$$$$$$.....


all i wanted to do was flip a coin, he didnt. no hard feelings next time. we all have our reasons for our choices, i wish we could make a game involving pool but tooth plays to good for me.
 
cornfed said:
I hope that someday I get to see Bucktooth play and I hope that he can match a pool game up with FAT BOY to see who can do the walk and not all of this talk. One thing everyone has seen that Bucktooth always puts his money on the table if its $ $$$ $$$$ or $$$$$$$$.....
I hope Bucktooth feels better. Sucks when anyone is sick. I hope he will back betting big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ soon.
 
Back
Top