Hawley's - Dallas, Tx $50 9-Ball Open Sept 13 - Ring Games & Action on 12th

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay well, like usual no one is saying anything on here, but somehow most of you guys end up showing up..see you there.

Players in General looking for action: See someone you want to play I'll try to make it happen.

Ron Canterburry
Lil' Stephen
Robert Clark
Louie Pacheco
Zach Ballas
Bruce Barrington
Doug Smith
Lil' John Hager

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
Okay well, like usual no one is saying anything on here, but somehow most of you guys end up showing up..see you there.

Players in General looking for action: See someone you want to play I'll try to make it happen.

Ron Canterburry
Lil' Stephen
Robert Clark
Louie Pacheco
Zach Ballas
Bruce Barrington
Doug Smith
Lil' John Hager

This one is goin to be a good tourney, alot of ppl comin out

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like big numbers this month guys..we've got Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Tyler, Oklahoma, and Louisiana all headed to the DFW this weekend. Don't miss this event. With 64 players I'll add $500 from my own pocket. Bring your money the players meeting starts at Noon.

hanshewcustom-q

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok.......will for sure be there this weekend. still havnt decided whether i am coming friday night or sat morning though. look foward to seeing everyone. i will have killer tips with me.

james hanshew

KingCobra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow!

cmuniz83 said:
Wow, everyone sure is quiet. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions about the last event in August?
wow zach i think i might just come out for this one send me directions

KingCobra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
james

hanshewcustom-q said:
ok.......will for sure be there this weekend. still havnt decided whether i am coming friday night or sat morning though. look foward to seeing everyone. i will have killer tips with me.

james hanshew
hey do you have anyone going with you?

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone trying to get away from IKE this weekend that comes and plays will have $10 knocked off their entry. That is Anyone South of Houston.

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
Anyone trying to get away from IKE this weekend that comes and plays will have $10 knocked off their entry. That is Anyone South of Houston.

What about north of Dallas! :D
Put Doug, Robbie, and myself on the list.

Charlie,

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
How about this if you come up and play in the Ring Games Friday night anyone's entry will only be $40
Since the hurricane is making us evacuate we might make the trip. If we do end up coming there is a guy traveling with us always looking for action. Who is the person wanting play the head set of one pocket? How can we match him up with Parker? Does this place have 9 footers? Just curious on what this place is like before we drive that far.

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The room has 11 8fts and 3 9fts. I will get back to you on the Matching up with DP after I figure out how they want to play and for how much.