zensteve AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 21, 2012 #1 I sent the copy from our USBA website. Verhoeven was incorrectly published instead of Pedro Piedrabuena. In fairness to Jerry...he is just getting use to carom players names...so it was accidental and I sent him a correction email.
I sent the copy from our USBA website. Verhoeven was incorrectly published instead of Pedro Piedrabuena. In fairness to Jerry...he is just getting use to carom players names...so it was accidental and I sent him a correction email.
zensteve AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 22, 2012 #2 Correction has been made. The fact that the pool world doesn't know the name of the top carom player in the U.S. is an indictment on us not them! Thank you AZ Billiards! And a special thanks to Jerry and Mike!
Correction has been made. The fact that the pool world doesn't know the name of the top carom player in the U.S. is an indictment on us not them! Thank you AZ Billiards! And a special thanks to Jerry and Mike!