Heather and Bonnie, founded and organized one of the top regional tours in the U.S.;the Ladies Spirit Tour. If there was an award for an individual's contibution to supporting the sport on a regional level there would be many on it and these two lovely women would be easy to nominate
Please, I'd like this thread to be a thread of appreciation of these two hard working ladies. I ask if you have a good and / or fun story to share about the tour, please do so. They worked so hard, it was a great success for many years and they deserve it.
Please, I'd like this thread to be a thread of appreciation of these two hard working ladies. I ask if you have a good and / or fun story to share about the tour, please do so. They worked so hard, it was a great success for many years and they deserve it.