Help identifying unknown cues

Dtm1182

Hoping to hear people’s opinions on who they think may have made either of these cues. I don’t have either cue in my possession yet, so I can’t show more pictures of specific parts or features until I do, but I will follow up with better quality photos, these are from the eBay listings. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
-Devon

Attachments

• IMG_2316.png
    IMG_2316.png
    505 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2317.png
    IMG_2317.png
    606.4 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2319.png
    IMG_2319.png
    620.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2320.png
    IMG_2320.png
    535.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2321.png
    IMG_2321.png
    310.9 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2322.png
    IMG_2322.png
    618.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2323.png
    IMG_2323.png
    529.4 KB · Views: 157

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure. I saw the guy post these on Reddit before he posted them on eBay. Sorry that I pushed your bid up in the last 10 seconds.

Due to the large outer veneer, it makes me feel it was a one off or first time builder. I have a feeling it is super stiff and plays great for billiards.

Dtm1182

first cue looks like an ADAM to me.
It wouldn’t resemble any Adam I’ve seen.
you asked i answered. a lot of ADAM and KaoKao cues had butts of similar design.
im not doubting you, just saying I’ve never personally seen one that looked like this. If you happen to have any pictures of similar Adam cues I could compare it to, I would be greatly appreciative

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
When the cue is in hand and you can post more pics of the cue we should be able to narrow it down. Bumper, pin, butt screw etc. it’s an interesting cue

Dtm1182

i wouldnt be bidding on either of them. whats the point of it.
Then I suppose it’s a good thing you didn’t bid on or buy either of them. What’s the point of bidding on or buying anything? Obviously to buy or own things you like, are interested in, are curious about, or need. Let’s just assume it falls into one of those categories for me.

Mensabum

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Hoping to hear people’s opinions on who they think may have made either of these cues. I don’t have either cue in my possession yet, so I can’t show more pictures of specific parts or features until I do, but I will follow up with better quality photos, these are from the eBay listings. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
-Devon
Original butt joint?? Idk?? Looks like a replacement to me. Perhaps it's the lighting.