Help me find this cue!

jumunjo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
about ten years ago i sold a Kikel Cue and have always since regretted it. If by some miracle the power of social media can help me track it, i'd be forever gratefull.

it wasnt his fanciest work, nor top end. but to me it was more about the hit. so, below is the original sales post. lets see if we can turn anything up. Thanks in advance.

David Kikel, $SOLD Shipped

Kingwood into Snakewood, with a soft leather wrap. 2 Shafts (1x 11.5mm 1x12.5mm). Used as a daily player some small dings to the coat but only at surface level. A truly awesome playing cue.

Paypal accepted (+3.5% fees) and shipped in a secure packing tube.

Shipping will be international signed for (which includes insurance) and will include proof of postage and tracking details emailed to the buyer on day of shipping.

Pics to follow​

jumunjo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Attachments
  • 29062010142.jpg
    29062010142.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 746
  • 29062010140.jpg
    29062010140.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 729

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just a thought, If you post pics in the cue and case gallery as one that got away, maybe some one who doesn't visit here very often may spot it and be able to help you find it. Just a thought. Good luck!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well do not melt down just order a new Cue from same builder, ahold be close.

Honestly if someone has something you want, they might Jack up price for profit.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
dont think DK is making cues anymore :(
Dave is making about 12 cues a year but he is not taking orders or doing repair work.
I am Dave's only dealer and I got 7 cues this year.
After the 1st of the year I will get a few more cues, probably about 10 as the year progresses, but he basically builds what he wants to build and I sell them.
Most of the cues I have for less than a day.

Peace
Ted

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave is making about 12 cues a year but he is not taking orders or doing repair work.
After the 1st of the year I will get a few more cues, probably about 10 as the year progresses, but he basically builds what he wants to build and I sell them.

Peace
Ted
Hey Ted. Next time you speak with Dave, ask him about the camatillo and ivory cue he made for me. Tell em I still have it and play with it every time I am out. Great guy and great cue maker!!

jumunjo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Peace
Ted
Hi Ted, please get in touch when you have or are about to recieve a KQ. Am in the market. Only stipulation i have is no ivory, due to international travel restrictions. thanks Tony.