justinb386
Banned
I can't find any reviews on Summit cues.
I can only find good reviews on their break / jump cues, but can't really find any opinions about their playing cues.
I see that Summit cues now has a new owner, but I am curious who originally made Summit cues (cue makers name, and where the cue maker is from)?
Were Summit cues custom cues, or production cues?
Have any of you ever played with one before?
How do they hit in your opinion?
I am looking for honest opinions.
I can't find any reviews, and all that I can find are for sale ads (from the past).
Why is it that these cues have not been reviewed by anyone yet?
I see that they have been around for many years (not sure how long though).
Thanks for any replies with info and opinions about Summit cues (from before they changed ownership).
I can only find good reviews on their break / jump cues, but can't really find any opinions about their playing cues.
I see that Summit cues now has a new owner, but I am curious who originally made Summit cues (cue makers name, and where the cue maker is from)?
Were Summit cues custom cues, or production cues?
Have any of you ever played with one before?
How do they hit in your opinion?
I am looking for honest opinions.
I can't find any reviews, and all that I can find are for sale ads (from the past).
Why is it that these cues have not been reviewed by anyone yet?
I see that they have been around for many years (not sure how long though).
Thanks for any replies with info and opinions about Summit cues (from before they changed ownership).
Last edited: