help with info for this antique one piece butterfly

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
I posted this up for a friend who wants any info. about the cue in the pics below. Anyone know the maker, vintage, approximate value, etc? He guesses its about 60 years old or so, but is unsure. Also unsure of the maker. It has a real ivory ferrule. It is a pretty handsome cue, imo.

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • Cue 1.jpg
    Cue 1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 357
  • cue 2.jpg
    cue 2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 327
  • cue 3.jpg
    cue 3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 330
I saw that for sale.

I don't know the cue but I suspect the dimensions would be important because some would propose to use it for a conversion.

The length and diameters at specific points should be posted I would think.

Personally, I would convert it, that's why I suggest posting that.


There is another unknown butterfly on Ebay, but it has points as well. Another possible conversion, but they don't post dimensions.

.
 
I saw that for sale.

I don't know the cue but I suspect the dimensions would be important because some would propose to use it for a conversion.

The length and diameters at specific points should be posted I would think.

Personally, I would convert it, that's why I suggest posting that.


There is another unknown butterfly on Ebay, but it has points as well. Another possible conversion, but they don't post dimensions.

.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll let him know. Both he and I were given one of these cues by a mutual friend who used to own a pool room. The colors on his is more vibrant than mine (no, mine is not for sale). They have a real nostalgic feel to them.

Cheers...
 
Back
Top