Help with info on this Old Meucci? MO-6 with points?

RingKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got this cue in..The leather flat bumper was glued in using a Grey epoxy...I'm guessing this was done aftermarket by owner...if anyone has any tricks to removing it I would like to know.

Has anyone else seen this before?

I believe this is an MO-6 customized with 4 veneer ebony points but it has no makers mark...

Any info you guys might have on this stick is appreciated.

Attachments

• 20230220_160400.jpg
    20230220_160400.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 169

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got this cue in..The leather flat bumper was glued in using a Grey epoxy...I'm guessing this was done aftermarket by owner...if anyone has any tricks to removing it I would like to know.

Has anyone else seen this before?

I believe this is an MO-6 customized with 4 veneer ebony points but it has no makers mark...

Any info you guys might have on this stick is appreciated.
send it to Proficient. He'll make it look new. Very cool cue.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's a first brochure cue that was probably made to order,
the two I see in the Meucci archives page do not have points.
To fix it Proficient billiards is the best.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure what you have here, the two I see in the meucci archives page do not have points.
It could have been a special order back then with points. To fix it Proficient billiards is the best.
Bob would make them the way you wanted. That cue will look awesome after a re-finish.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Late 70's? Maybe it had a pill bumper...could not be replaced and the glue job went on. A competent cue maker can face, bore and replace the pill. Someone had the bumpers for sale. Proficient is the best for restoration. All quality in a timely manor.

Last edited: