Help with selling carom tables

LeBilliards

Registered
Hi,

I'm new to the site. I live in Northern Virginia. I have three 9' Olhausen Carom Tables that I'd like to sell. Could someone kindly direct me as to where I can sell these tables?

Thank you for your precious time and assistance.
Nick

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

I'm new to the site. I live in Northern Virginia. I have three 9' Olhausen Carom Tables that I'd like to sell. Could someone kindly direct me as to where I can sell these tables?

Nick

Search on the AZB member "yesyura" and send him a Private Message.

LeBilliards

Registered
Search on the AZB member "yesyura" and send him a Private Message.

Thank you. I've sent him a PM.

If anyone can help me to these sold. In return, I will gladly return my appreciation by giving you a 10% from the price sold.

Last edited:

Brady Bronx NY

Four 5' 10' 3 cushion billiard tables 1 gabriel 1 sorensogaard 2 verhoeven for sale contact Corner Pocket Billiard: 954 566 3556 Leave message we will get back to you after 6:30 pm

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Howard Brady Four 5' 10' 3 cushion billiard tables 1 gabriel 1 sorensogaard 2 verhoeven for sale contact Corner Pocket Billiard: 954 566 3556 Leave message we will get back to you after 6:30 pm

You just Highjack, LeBilliards post. you need to delete your post and start a new post in carom billiard section, or in For Sale section

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

Nick
Are you talking to this guy? Surely you have something to offer each other.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You just Highjack, LeBilliards post. you need to delete your post and start a new post in carom billiard section, or in For Sale section
Hi jacking 4-5 year old threads is just criminal. Wow, just wow

Wake up and pay attention😳☕☕

best
Fatboy

Last edited: