Helpless, wtf

efirkey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The call goes to the shooter so I say something immediately and if they deny it I just let it go. At least they know I am paying attention and probably won't do it again.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He may not of been aware of touching the cueball prior to the shot, if it happened at all. If you don't speak up immediately, I would not mention it afterwards. And stop thinking about it!

A little story: I play a guy all the time that is very good at jacking straight up when the cue ball and object ball are close together as to not scratch, but on the occasion where he clearly double hits the cue as it goes forward before drawing back, he never called it a foul and would not accept me calling it one. So I have explained the reason I call it a foul and show him - now whenever he makes a good hit I simply say "dang it, I was all set to call a foul but you hit it too good". Most times he now calls it on himself, but if not, he accepts it when I call it on him.

The pool community is too small to let anything that small get in the way - "stay classy San Diego". :)

Good luck,
Dave

Last edited: