Here I sit in Motel 6 in Spokane

Big Arm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We came over Thursday night. So far we have gotten some coaching from a local player here, watched a pool tournament, watched for a short time a mixed scotch doubles tournament, watched a little league play and visited two nice bar/pool rooms - Black Diamond with both 9 footers and bar boxes and Annie Fannie's with bar boxes. Both had good food. This sure beats working!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We came over Thursday night. So far we have gotten some coaching from a local player here, watched a pool tournament, watched for a short time a mixed scotch doubles tournament, watched a little league play and visited two nice bar/pool rooms - Black Diamond with both 9 footers and bar boxes and Annie Fannie's with bar boxes. Both had good food. This sure beats working!

what are you doing, on vacation,on the road getting lessons?

Big Arm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kind of a little mini vacation. Wanted to get away for a few days and this guy offered to give us some lessons so here we are. I also was able to meet Scott Gracio. That was nice also.

skiergirl55

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious......who gave you lessons? I have a little side bet going. Initials are good enough. ;)

Big Arm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried just doing the initials but the message was too short so ..... C C