Here is some cool Pool Room Video I found surfing.

I thought the viedo was OK, but gave you an idea of the setup. Might stop by someday to see it in person on my way to Metro.
 
Yep, sorry about the video jumping around a little. I shot this in the middle of a challenge match and tried to pan around with the camera still on the tripod.

I'll be shooting an updated video, hopefully this weekend, and then I'll replace it on the ad.

One other cool thing about Sweet Tooth is that they are currently open until 6 a.m. everyday. Down the road, in a few months I would guess, they are shooting to be open 24/7. Poker and Pool all night.

The full video of the challenge match going on can be viewed on my Ustream site.

www.ustream.tv/channel/azpoolscene.com

Thanks!
 
The place is really nice! I stopped by there on Saturday and played for a little while. The diamonds look great and it is super clean. The food is excellent as well. I will be there this Saturday for the tournament. :)

BVal

Nice looking place. Seems like it would be very quite. :)
 
Nice looking place. Seems like it would be very quite. :)

I know what you mean, but this was shot on a Monday Night at about 10 or 11 p.m. Most other days, you can find half the tables filled with people, the music playing, poker players in and out, etc.

And I must say the food is really good. Great Deli style sandwiches and all different kinds of ice cream and coffee drinks.

I'm working on him to do away with the lounge area and put in a 4th - 9' Diamond as well. I think that is in the works, but will take some time for the business to grow first.
 
man i wish someone could invest a little bit more money and make a place like that in San antonio, to bad everyone is to cheap here. haha it almost reminds me of a huge basement. looks cozy
 
I streamed a tournament all weekend long from this room, aka Sweet Tooth Billiards. Every person that came through the doors said how comfortable it was. Tons of seating everywhere. During the broadcast Mitch Ellerman took about a 2 hour nap on the couches and it was no big deal.

Some of the video's from the tournament are on www.ustream.tv/channel/azpoolscene.com
 
I watched the video yesterday. A couple thoughts jumped out...
No color at all. the owner needs to ask for a little help with the decor. I know its a pool room but a little decor can help peoples mindset when spending money.

Second thought was that I was glad that they did the video. I wish all rooms websites had something similiar on the them. At least a real good picture set of the room.

Good luck with the room. Looks like a place that I would frequent.
 
Back
Top