Here's a nice short.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a nice shot!!

http://pool.bz/P/?@3IMKf2PQCr3dMKf4...t_with_focus_on_edge_on_object_ball.&ZZ1uAIR@

655674139_o.jpg

Here's a nice shot.

Last edited:

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Sure a nice shot-
but i recommend to master this shot just by using vertical axis :)

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Sure a nice shot-

Indeed that's good advice. Keep the variables to a minimum is a good practice in most situations.. JMHO

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, depending on the position that i want..there's a number of way to play this shot. You can probably play this shot consistently with a number of systems. Would be cool to see but how each system handle this shot.

I've already used a TOI technique from CJ and my own CM360 system to make this shot reliably. It was kind of a cool shot to illustrate as each techniques have their subtle differences (focus points for each system are different) but yet all of them have one common factor.

The one common factor is that I already have a clear reliable reference line in my mind to work with before I get down on the table to shoot the shot. So, I think that is a key factor that differentiate most systems from ghost ball technique. If you understand the shot, these systems over time basically become instinctive. My point in illustrating this shot is that there is a number of way to make a shot...but consistency come from understand the shot and taking out unreliable variables. I believe that ghost ball is a good system for new players but if you want to become competitive and improve...you really need to open your mind and become a sponge to new ideas. Having options and understanding when and how to use them is key to improving one game. Can you become a good player with ghost ball alone and HAMB? Yes of course but I think you'll be a much better player faster if you can open yourself to new techniques.

I like to think of myself as a Pool Warrior because this is a close to going to war and fighting for life and death as most of us we'll be able to get in this modern society. To be a pool warrior, you know there going to be some sacrifice that you need to make for the time you will spend to perfect your game, you need to be open minded to new ideas and techniques and most important of all.....you need to have the will to win just like any sports.

Shoot good,
Duc.

Sure a nice shot-

Last edited:

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
To quote O. Ortmann
"the one who makes the shot is always right" :)

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Guys,

OK...since I started this thread...I guess it would be right that I post my video as well.

Here's the video that was just taken about an hour ago to illustrate how this one shot can be made with various reference/aiming systems. In the video, I when through a step by step explanation at these various system of play. I looked at a pivot system, CJ TOI and my CM360 reference system. Hope this open the door to those that are on the fence about getting the SEE System, CJ TOI or any other systems on the market. Try them all and add them to your arsenal...you game will be that much better.

Once the video is loaded on my youtube...you can access the video here:

http://youtu.be/11UDSjS24Dw

Duc.

Last edited: