Highest Run Ever Filmed

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering what the highest run ever captured on video was? I know John Schmidt has a run of 366 on video. Are there any runs ever recorded higher than that?? I know he has a run of 400 and 403 both with a ton of witnesses but I haven't heard of any runs on tape higher than 366.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
my little brain can't comprehend what it must be like to be able to run that many balls. amazing.

poolmouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I get to 50 my blood pressure gets out of control"-)

When I was playing daily the closer I got to 100 the more rattled I got. I ran so many 70's and 80's that it made me sick. For me it's the old "If you can run 100 you're spending too much time playing pool" opinion I've got...

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I was playing daily the closer I got to 100 the more rattled I got. I ran so many 70's and 80's that it made me sick. For me it's the old "If you can run 100 you're spending too much time playing pool" opinion I've got...

Those are some amazing runs Poolmouse!!!!
I have exactly 4 runs in the 60's and the number always gets in my head. John S. says you just have to shoot your way out of that and don't play the number. You have to stay focused and play just like it was rack 2 or whatever. I get so timid when the number gets up there, I think I just need more time to practice"-). Good nerves is a must to be a top player and mine aren't great but believe it or not I quit smoking a while ago and I am somehow calmer now?? I thought I would be all wound up but I checked my blood pressure at the pharmacy the other day and it was 115 over 73 which is stupid low for me. I am usually all wound up and a little shakey but not any more.....Hopefully that helps me hit a 100 one day:)......

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Yes, John's is the longest run on video, and watching it will give you great insights into how the game is played at the highest level.

Nonetheless, if you want to watch John, don't forget is to attend the Derby City 14.1 Challenge.

John will not only impress and inspire you with his superlative play but he'll reach out to the attendees when he's not shooting. In every sense, John is a great ambassador for the game of 14.1, and if you haven't met him, you've missed something special.

John Schmidt's love for 14.1 is infectious, and being around him is really a treat. Don't miss the opportunity in January.