Hightower Inventory Reduction Sale

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Cocobolo Jump break cue with wrap sold. Only have one more like it.
But have several in other woods and some cocobolo non wrapped left.

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
gl chris thanks for all your help. im gonna have a wedding present for you real soon...

i say everyone should just paypal him 20 bucks tward the honeymoon

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
dave sutton said:
gl chris thanks for all your help. im gonna have a wedding present for you real soon...

i say everyone should just paypal him 20 bucks tward the honeymoon
Glad everything got to rolling on your new lathe good today. I like your $20 idea. :) But I actually have the money already for the honey moon now, but would like to sell some more cues since we are changing logos. 1/3rd off is a steal. The lower $$ cues are disappearing pretty quick. Our new cues will say Hightower on the custom cues instead of just having the H logo. The production jump/break cues will still have the old english H for the time being.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
dave sutton said:
I get questions about your cue being compaired to one of the hunters that use just an H
The new logo should solve that problem. :)
I used to sign my cues with a C going into the side of the H with the rest of Hightower wrote out. Later I dropped all but the C going into the side of H. But while the whole signature was still there a man with the last name Hightower bought one of those cues for his daughter whose first name also started with a "C" and she looked at the cue and said something like, "Dad they put my name on this cue."

Last edited:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Have some jump/break cues left.
The $575 cue with Turquoise is gone.
The $695 Sword and dagger cue is gone.
On all custom cues you have your choice of 29" or 30" shaft making the cue either 58" or 59".
Our custom cue shafts are interchangeable so if you want a second shaft later you do not have to send in your cue.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
This is the last day of the sale. For those who have said they are trying to come up with the money, I will take a $100 paypal deposit today on any cue to hold it for up to three weeks to allow you to come up with the rest of the money. The deposit will be non refundable.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
The sale is now over. I just want to thank those who participated in this sale. I hope you all enjoy the new cues.