Hills Cues Back in Action

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Hello everyone I am the marketing and sales rep for Hills Cues. Darrin has been out of commission for quite some time, but now is back working round the clock putting out his great cues once again. If anyone has any questions or wants to put in an order please feel free to call me at 814-330-9881 or email me at goose144@hotmail.com. Just tell us what you want and we will quote you a price. Thanks for all of your time and looking forward to talking with some of you. Thanks again Matthew Brown

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone I am the marketing and sales rep for Hills Cues. Darrin has been out of commission for quite some time, but now is back working round the clock putting out his great cues once again. If anyone has any questions or wants to put in an order please feel free to call me at 814-330-9881 or email me at goose144@hotmail.com. Just tell us what you want and we will quote you a price. Thanks for all of your time and looking forward to talking with some of you. Thanks again Matthew Brown

Oh Dayum......... someone hijacked Darrin's AZb account.....:eek:

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
No his account was not Highjacked, Matt is a great guy and old time friend of Darren If you dont believe the hype just call Darren yourself or email him if you cant get his number. I know them both and was at the shop today having some work done and picking up my fathers cue Darren's doing some crazy new creative and unique things as usual and is back at it. If anyone hasn't hit with a Hill they are missing out on some of the best full spliced cues known to man, not to mention a player and a half...

-Drew

Last edited:

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
I wondered where he's been lately, haven't seen him at Shooter's in quite a while.

Yea me neither, He's been really on top of making cues getting back into cue making game even though he never really stopped lol:thumbup: But I'm sure we will both see him around soon.

-Drew

back2dbeach

Registered
like New Darrin Hill cue

Nice Cocobolo and Birdseye merry window cue. Made in 2013.
Price 600 delivered CONS through PayPal.

Attachments

• 20141018_215137.jpg
    20141018_215137.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 347
  • 20141018_215131.jpg
    20141018_215131.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 351
  • 20141018_215118.jpg
    20141018_215118.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 351
  • 20141018_215144.jpg
    20141018_215144.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 347

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
with so many cue makers charging deposits and not making the cue or making it years later, why dont you make cues first and then sell them. or post exactly how long you will take to make a cue and stick to it every single time plus or minus a small time variable. and i bet you will be mobbed with happy customers. good luck there.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Anyone have pictures of these cues? I'm all curious now

Add him on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/darrinhills.cues?fref=ts

His cues are AWESOME. His work is fantastic. I was fortunate enough to try one a while ago and really liked it. Way great players for low $$ compared to the "big name" guys.

with so many cue makers charging deposits and not making the cue or making it years later, why dont you make cues first and then sell them. or post exactly how long you will take to make a cue and stick to it every single time plus or minus a small time variable. and i bet you will be mobbed with happy customers. good luck there.

I've never heard anyone say anything bad or have any bad experiences with Darren.

I've never bought a cue from him but I will one day when I'm not so tied up with other makers. Got too many big cues (to me) coming in the next 2 years.

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member