Horrors! Spirit Airlines and cues!

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my first time flying Spirit Airlines, and my heart told me not to trust them with my cues! How do you lose a bag on a nonstop flight from St. Thomas to Orlando??!! I guess Racks in Sanford won't be seeing me tonight! đŸ˜¡đŸ˜¢

Praying that they are found, and warning all players...leave Spirit Airlines alone!!

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my first time flying Spirit Airlines, and my heart told me not to trust them with my cues! How do you lose a bag on a nonstop flight from St. Thomas to Orlando??!! I guess Racks in Sanford won't be seeing me tonight! đŸ˜¡đŸ˜¢

Praying that they are found, and warning all players...leave Spirit Airlines alone!!
Crap. Yeah, Spirit sucks.

Come on over anyways and have a beer!

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t know if it helps, but I have a sneaky with a predator shaft that I could dig out for you to use for a few days if you’re going to be around.

Not the same as your own, I know, but better than playing off the wall, or not at all.

PM me if you’re interested…

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh man sorry to hear about the lost cues. Hope like heck they are found, or haven't been stolen. I doubt they have been stolen since the workers know that they are under video surveillance pretty much the whole time they are handling bags/cargo. It probably just got put on the wrong cart and went to another airport. Those guys are really humping right now since flying is pretty much at 100%, but ground crews are still not up to full strength yet. DFW is on mandatory overtime.

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t know if it helps, but I have a sneaky with a predator shaft that I could dig out for you to use for a few days if you’re going to be around.

Not the same as your own, I know, but better than playing off the wall, or not at all.

PM me if you’re interested…

Crap. Yeah, Spirit sucks.

Come on over anyways and have a beer!
In for the night, but will come through tomorrow. Sending PM!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER DO WHAT YOU DID> I ENJOY FLYING SPIRIT WITH OUT MY CUES!!!

Really though, you always ship them. No airline gets my cues! unless its UPS AIR!!!

HOPE YOU GET THEM BACK> I HATE TO HEAR THIS> I LOVE POOL

TFT

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER DO WHAT YOU DID> I ENJOY FLYING SPIRIT WITH OUT MY CUES!!!

Really though, you always ship them. No airline gets my cues! unless its UPS AIR!!!

HOPE YOU GET THEM BACK> I HATE TO HEAR THIS> I LOVE POOL

TFT
I have a cue package that I put together just for flying ( really don't fly anywhere that I need my "A" game while traveling) - I put together a break and playing cue that cost me almost nothing, but do an adequate job, together with a cheaper 2X2 butterfly case. I check it in a larger bag under my stuff, never lost it and if I do- no heartaches.

If I wanted to travel with my better cue equipment - I would either drive or Fed EX it to the destination- agreed.

middleofnowhere

Registered
I have a cue package that I put together just for flying ( really don't fly anywhere that I need my "A" game while traveling) - I put together a break and playing cue that cost me almost nothing, but do an adequate job, together with a cheaper 2X2 butterfly case. I check it in a larger bag under my stuff, never lost it and if I do- no heartaches.

If I wanted to travel with my better cue equipment - I would either drive or Fed EX it to the destination- agreed.
I don't travel with good cues. I have cues I don't care about with a soft case. Even then I have a suitcase that I can put the cues in. They go in comfortably diagonally amongst my clothes. I would never check a cue case. The suitcase by the way I got at a thrift store. It is bright red.
Something like this but of a proper size.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

Oh, Rudy. I can't even imagine.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh man sorry to hear about the lost cues. Hope like heck they are found, or haven't been stolen. I doubt they have been stolen since the workers know that they are under video surveillance pretty much the whole time they are handling bags/cargo. It probably just got put on the wrong cart and went to another airport. Those guys are really humping right now since flying is pretty much at 100%, but ground crews are still not up to full strength yet. DFW is on mandatory overtime.
Are you sure about that? Have you seen the airports and workers on the islands?

:ROFLMAO:

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Salvation!! Cues found!! My wife can tolerate me again!!

Now here's the kicker. Spirit's baggage office still has no idea how the bag got to Orlando.

But all's well that ends well. Still...the cues will be sent home via FedEx, and neither I or my babies will ever be caught on Spirit again!!

Dave....you're real people! Looking forward to meeting you at Racks.

Thanks to all, especially my UMASS bro Freddie, for your concern and support!

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
nice to read about a happy ending....(y)
david in fl very generous of you to offer a cue for the op to use.......(y)