"House rules" What are yours?

fd_colorado

Go Pack Go!!!
Silver Member
What are some of your "house rules"?

I like to change some of the rules in order to target areas of my game that I want to improve.

Bank Pool --

2 points on 2 rail banks. All other banks are 1 point.

Bottle Pool --

No straight in shots. All banks must be called. If bottle is tipped over and lands on base, all opposing players lose 1/2 of their score.

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
We play alot of 9 ball at my house(no 9 combo) , my rule is if you dont make 5 out of 9 balls per game, you must bank the 9,, it keeps friends from sh!t shooting ,and makes them try, as opposed to waiting for loose change..:D

It just dont seem fair for me to run 7, or 8 balls and then miss and them only make 1 or 2 for the win , thats the reason for that house rule in 9 or 10ball...

Last edited:

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
We play alot of 9 ball at my house(no 9 combo) , my rule is if you dont make 5 out of 9 balls per game, you must bank the 9,, it keeps friends from sh!t shooting ,and makes them try, as opposed to waiting for loose change..:D

It just dont seem fair for me to run 7, or 8 balls and then miss and them only make 1 or 2 for the win , thats the reason for that house rule in 9 or 10ball...

It doesn't seem fair to lose when you miss???

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
My house rules: No masse and no jump shots (until I'm about to change the cloth. :D)

All games are played by accepted rules, typically WSR or BCAPL.