HOW CUES

Depjjcro

I recently purchased a used HOW brand cue. Unfortunately it came without a weight bolt and I'm trying to locate a source to get one purchased. I'm not sure if there's many US vendors but I would appreciate any assistance or direction. Thanks. Additional I would like your opinion about the cue if you have actually played with one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230307-210750.png
    Screenshot_20230307-210750.png
    593.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20230307-210805.png
    Screenshot_20230307-210805.png
    401.7 KB · Views: 152

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently purchased a used HOW brand cue. Unfortunately it came without a weight bolt and I'm trying to locate a source to get one purchased. I'm not sure if there's many US vendors but I would appreciate any assistance or direction. Thanks. Additional I would like your opinion about the cue if you have actually played with one.
I have boltless cues that I've been considering filling with the desired amount of split shot. (fishing type) If the bore is big enough these could be anchored with aquarium hose or even shrink wrap. Placement can be fixed with a dowel spacer.

SlateMan

Registered
Why does any hardware store sell weight bolts?

almost all wt. bolts are just common allen-head bolts. i take my digital scale with me when looking for one. found what i was looking for every time.
I bought a bunch and then went to a post office with a weight scale and figured it out there.... Cost me a couple dollars extra but so easy. Also, I got the long Allen wrench set from Harbor Freight to reach way up there.