How do I delete a thread?

MINDSEYE153

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm trying to delete a thread.

In the FAQ section it says if your post is the frist in a thread deleting it may remore the thread. To delete it you are told to hit edit then you can either edit it or delete it, But there's no way to delete it, I thought removing all the text and then saving would do it but then you get a meassage that saying the post needs to be at least ten charters long.

Any idea what I doing wrong?
Paul

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Edit

Write all your posts in Word first. Then sleep on it. If you still like it the next day......go ahead.....copy and paste. Otherwise..... 10 or 15 periods should do the trick.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
they took the delete your own post option away because people were causing trouble or something like that...

best thing to do is , edit your post and then once you remove all the text.. type in the box.. "edited and deleted by me" or something on that nature.. should do the trick.. its atleast the next best thing..

chris

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
MINDSEYE153 said:
I'm trying to delete a thread.

In the FAQ section it says if your post is the frist in a thread deleting it may remore the thread. To delete it you are told to hit edit then you can either edit it or delete it, But there's no way to delete it, I thought removing all the text and then saving would do it but then you get a meassage that saying the post needs to be at least ten charters long.

Any idea what I doing wrong?
Paul

You could try writing Mr. Wilson and asking him to delete the thread for you.

MINDSEYE153

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TATE said:
You could try writing Mr. Wilson and asking him to delete the thread for you.
Chris
Thanks, I did make a request to the contact us address at housepro@azbilliards.com. But I was wodering if there's a direct contact address for Mr. Wilson. I think the thread would be deleted quicker if I could contact him but I haven't been able to find an address for him.

Thanks again,
Paul

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
MINDSEYE153 said:
Chris
Thanks, I did make a request to the contact us address at housepro@azbilliards.com. But I was wodering if there's a direct contact address for Mr. Wilson. I think the thread would be deleted quicker if I could contact him but I haven't been able to find an address for him.

Thanks again,
Paul

Just send Mr Wilson a private message here on the forum..

chris