How is DM doing?

Donovan

A little security, goes..
Silver Member
I was able to follow him around on some of the other forums there for a while, but I haven't been to those lately. I was just wondering if he is still around or did something happen to him?

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donovan said:
I was able to follow him around on some of the other forums there for a while, but I haven't been to those lately. I was just wondering if he is still around or did something happen to him?

Nope, just spoke with him today and all is well. He basically hung it up with forums a while back.

Donovan

A little security, goes..
Silver Member
I was sorry to see him go. But to know he gone completely, kind of makes one sad. Like Happy Gilmore,this year, I'm playing for Drivermaker. I dedicate my poor excuse of a round to DM! Sorry I didn't play better brother DM!

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donovan said:
I was sorry to see him go. But to know he gone completely, kind of makes one sad. Like Happy Gilmore,this year, I'm playing for Drivermaker. I dedicate my poor excuse of a round to DM! Sorry I didn't play better brother DM!

What's sad is the amount of knowledge that was lost when he got banned. Love him or hate him that guy knows more about pool and equipment than, I would venture to guess, 95% of the posters on here.
I have learned a tremendous amount from him and feel lucky to be able to call him my friend.

T

Timberly

Koop said:
I have learned a tremendous amount from him and feel lucky to be able to call him my friend.
Brown nosing posse fool!

Timberly <--- Proud friend & posse member too :p

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
I think he joined the circus down in Abilene. He hooked up with an Aborigine Amazon and they lived happily ever after upon the flying trapeze.

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Koop said:
What's sad is the amount of knowledge that was lost when he got banned. Love him or hate him that guy knows more about pool and equipment than, I would venture to guess, 95% of the posters on here.

Alot of us miss DM, it's too bad that alot his posts struck people the wrong way. His knowledge was certainly priceless, I'm just glad we have alot of knowledgeable and talented people around here to take his place.