How many of you.....

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
How many of you guys show your friends some of the photos that come across this gallery? Since I'm here in Japan and no one speaks English, none of my pool playing friends see AZB. It seems like every time I go to the pool room I'm like "Hey, can I use the computer for a minute?" and I'm on there showing people cues in this gallery. Just wondering if I'm the only one.
MULLY

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
I show them to my colleagues at work. Then they willl ask how much it cost. They can't believe a piece of wood cost that much. :D :D :D

edman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All the time when I am at work. Some of these young whippersnappers see me checking out a couple of designs trying to get some ideas on my next set of J&D Customs. They laugh at me because "you must be a fool I wouldn't pay that much for an old pool cue". And this coming form the ones with 2500.00 in car stereo, plus 2000.00 of Sony LCD for nothing but games. Who's the fool?

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Gold Member
Silver Member
edman said:
All the time when I am at work. Some of these young whippersnappers see me checking out a couple of designs trying to get some ideas on my next set of J&D Customs. They laugh at me because "you must be a fool I wouldn't pay that much for an old pool cue". And this coming form the ones with 2500.00 in car stereo, plus 2000.00 of Sony LCD for nothing but games. Who's the fool?
Yep....

I tried it once or twice at work. The guys look at me like I'm certifiable. I show 'em a high end Scruggs for 2800, and they think I'm smoking crack to even consider it.

Then they go back to their gaming websites and e-bay...and pay somebody 200 bucks for a World of Warcraft game character already built by somebody else. Or they log on to their motorhead forums, and pay somebody 3k for a full custom stereo system for their Honda Civic. Go figure.

To each their own, I guess.....