how many regulation tables are there?

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Eagle1 said:
I only know of 4 that Iv'e ever seen! 1-Brunswick 2-Olhausen 3-Diamond 4-Kasson
What about Gabriel, Connelly and I am sure more??:confused: Does not regulation just mean 41/2 by 9??

Last edited:

smittie1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All regulation means is the table is twice as long as it is wide. A 44" wide playing surface should have an 88" long playing surface. If the dimensions are 44"x78" that is not regulation.

So technically you could have a 12"x24" table and it be within regulations.

If you are refering to a 9' table then just about every company has them. A 9' table has a playing surface of 50"x100" +/- 1/8". You measure that from the inside of the cushion.

asiasdad

Banned
smittie1984 said:
All regulation means is the table is twice as long as it is wide. .

If you are refering to a 9' table then just about every company has them. A 9' table has a playing surface of 50"x100" +/- 1/8". You measure that from the inside of the cushion.

Does anyone know if Kim Steel tables are still available in the U.S.??

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
asiasdad said:

Hello Danny, I could have sold you four, two months ago. They came out of the Breaking Point pool room, which is now Uncle Jacks.

They ended up in a pool room in Eastern Washington, they sold for $2100 ea.

Have a Great Night,

Craig

smittie1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
asiasdad said:

I tried to google them and was unable to find any company websites. That normally means they are not in business.

And here in Atlanta the only K-steeles I know of are at Mr. Cues 2 where they have about 30+ of them.

Eagle1

Registered
Regulation Tables

smittie1984 said:
All regulation means is the table is twice as long as it is wide. A 44" wide playing surface should have an 88" long playing surface. If the dimensions are 44"x78" that is not regulation.

So technically you could have a 12"x24" table and it be within regulations.

Thanks for that much needed valuable info.! But u must admit we'd have a hellava time playing on a 12"x24" table! L.O.L. !