Have you ever bought a cue then sold it only to buy it back again ?
I have an Predator Bk2 that I bought from George aka Magix here on the forum I used the cue for a month or so then sold it to a friend here in town . ( YES I HAVE FRIENDS ) My friend used the Bk2 For around a year then sold it back to me . At that time George aka Magic was in the market for a BK2 so I sold it back to him . Then a few months after that I bought i back from Magix . I still have the cue
So ....... How many times have you owned the same cue ?
Thanks Larry
I have an Predator Bk2 that I bought from George aka Magix here on the forum I used the cue for a month or so then sold it to a friend here in town . ( YES I HAVE FRIENDS ) My friend used the Bk2 For around a year then sold it back to me . At that time George aka Magic was in the market for a BK2 so I sold it back to him . Then a few months after that I bought i back from Magix . I still have the cue
So ....... How many times have you owned the same cue ?
Thanks Larry