How much for a predator Z2 shaft??

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How much for a predator Z2 shaft?? Plus put a matching collar with ring & ivory ferrel on.

Last edited:

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
wanted to add Ring

Wanted to add Ring so it could be matched. Josswest-Rings2.jpg

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
for the shaft and a stock ring that predator offers (like a wide black ring, or a black, silver, black, or a thin black ring...) I'd think right around 300 including the ferrule, maybe a little more. If it's a specialty ring probably the best thing to do is get the ferrule from a supplier and take the ferrule and a Predator unfinished to your local cue maker that can reproduce your ring and let them finish it. The blank can be had for about 200. But keep in mind that Predator doesn't like anyone working their shafts except them or an authorized Predator service location, it's likely the quickest way to void any warranty. Maybe just contact Predator and see if they offer the options you're looking for

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Want everything

for the shaft and a stock ring that predator offers (like a wide black ring, or a black, silver, black, or a thin black ring...) I'd think right around 300 including the ferrule, maybe a little more. If it's a specialty ring probably the best thing to do is get the ferrule from a supplier and take the ferrule and a Predator unfinished to your local cue maker that can reproduce your ring and let them finish it. The blank can be had for about 200. But keep in mind that Predator doesn't like anyone working their shafts except them or an authorized Predator service location, it's likely the quickest way to void any warranty. Maybe just contact Predator and see if they offer the options you're looking for

I want a price on the Predator Z 2 Shaft with a collar & matching ring Josswest-Rings2.jpg with IVORY Ferrel. Work done so warranty is not voided.

JoshStodola

My stroke is garbage
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I want a price on the Predator Z 2 Shaft with a collar & matching ring with IVORY Ferrel. Work done so warranty is not voided.

That's not going to happen. Best you can do is get a partial shaft (warranty voided immediately) from Predator and have your cuemaker finish it with the custom ring work. Regarding the warranty, you have got to be kidding me! This is classic "peace of mind" infatuation, and is not practical in the real world. No profitable cue company in their right mind would fix every busted up shaft that gets sent in. You can read all the warranty restrictions here, but I generally follow the rule of thumb "if you chalk it, it's out of warranty".

Having said all that, I do have a 5/16x14 Predator Z2 shaft with the nickel ring (made to match a Schon) in mint condition available for sale. PM me if interested.

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am interested PM me Price

That's not going to happen. Best you can do is get a partial shaft (warranty voided immediately) from Predator and have your cuemaker finish it with the custom ring work. Regarding the warranty, you have got to be kidding me! This is classic "peace of mind" infatuation, and is not practical in the real world. No profitable cue company in their right mind would fix every busted up shaft that gets sent in. You can read all the warranty restrictions here, but I generally follow the rule of thumb "if you chalk it, it's out of warranty".

Having said all that, I do have a 5/16x14 Predator Z2 shaft with the nickel ring (made to match a Schon) in mint condition available for sale. PM me if interested.

I am interested PM me Price please.
I don't understand why Predator won't do that type work (put a Collar on).
I would understand maybe the IVORY ferrel because it would change the deflection.
But I would think somebody would be Predator certified to do that type of work so it still could be under warranty.