How To Behave On An Internet Forum

Must viewing for all posters

Let me add my own rule: All idiotic acronynms -- ROTFLMFAO -- and similar crap should disqualify you immediately from participating in the forum.

The serious rules will come later.
 
Makes sense to me. I found myself thinking which of these rules I violate. Probably getting off topic is my worst and most frequent offense. I have to cut that crap out. Now, let me make a line on how many people read this. Okay, the over/under line is 500 views. Oops, I'm off topic already. :D
 
I'm disappointed...

jay helfert said:
Makes sense to me. I found myself thinking which of these rules I violate. Probably getting off topic is my worst and most frequent offense. I have to cut that crap out. Now, let me make a line on how many people read this. Okay, the over/under line is 500 views. Oops, I'm off topic already. :D

What? You couldn't turn this into another "I love J. Lee" thread? You let me down, sir:p . Just kidding. For the record, J. Lee should be always worshiped in the Billiard Community.

S.
 
Good video

Thanks for posting, hopefully it will distract a few from rolling one out into Auntie's teapot. Rep for being constructive about improving forum conduct.
 
sunnyday said:
What? You couldn't turn this into another "I love J. Lee" thread? You let me down, sir:p . Just kidding. For the record, J. Lee should be always worshiped in the Billiard Community.

S.

It's another sunny day in Southern California. Oops, off topic again. Sorry :D
 
jay helfert said:
Oops, off topic again. Sorry :D

Actually Jay, you should get an award as being just about the only person to stay 'on topic' in my '9 Ball - Really as bad as everyone says?' thread. Of course, by bringing up an unrelated thread, I have now taken us off topic and am now eligible for the same ridicule as you. You just can't win this internet ettiquite thing.
 
Back
Top