How to make soft tip harder?

liurex

So I bought a cynergy shaft with its original sniper soft tip. I feel like the tip is too soft for me. I know that the tip will gradually become harder when you play more. Just wondering if there is any method to make it harder in a short period of time? There’s no cue repair shop near me and got a tournament to play next weekend

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I bought a cynergy shaft with its original sniper soft tip. I feel like the tip is too soft for me. I know that the tip will gradually become harder when you play more. Just wondering if there is any method to make it harder in a short period of time? There’s no cue repair shop near me and got a tournament to play next weekend
Snipers hold their hardness rating pretty good. Not really a way to harden it in short time anyway other than maybe breaking with it a bunch. Just play . Don't sweat the tip.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
shape it down

BooBoo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have some milk duds here that I have installed on cues. They are Elkmasters soaked in milk then pressed. Made popular by the Philipino players a few years ago.