How To Redeem A Kamui Tip Voucher

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I got a voucher for a free Kamui tip from POV last Summer when I ordered The Decider. I didnt need a new tip at the time so I didnt think much about it. Now I am needing a tip and I'd like to redeem it. The only problem is the voucher states to have to go to a "Kamui authorized installer". Kind of bunk but they want to throw their guys some biz or whatever. I get it. The rub is that the installer in my area that Kamui gave me isn't that close and his email address isn't working. Bottom line does anybody know where I could redeem the voucher in or around Indianapolis?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

r9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've sent my vouchers from directly back to Kamui for the tip.
They have always sent me the tip with no issues.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I've sent my vouchers from directly back to Kamui for the tip.
They have always sent me the tip with no issues.

Can't believe I didn't think of that. Dumb on my part. What address do you send it to?

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Can't believe I didn't think of that. Dumb on my part. What address do you send it to?

call the # on your voucher. Daniel will give you the # for Kamui. talk to John. he will take care of you. tell them i said "hey".

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
call the # on your voucher. Daniel will give you the # for Kamui. talk to John. he will take care of you. tell them i said "hey".

Or go to www.kamuitips.com first to see if you have a conveniently located Kamui dealer.

My tip was installed locally for $10 labor (plus I tipped $5000). If you don't have a locally authorized dealer, you can assist one in becoming "certified" (no passport required ;)) or Kamui will mail you a tip upon request.

They did great for me. Daniel was perfect IMO.

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I did call John after I got my "Decider" voucher, and he did not "take care if me". He did say I could send him a pic of me at my lathe and become an authorized Kamui installer - no proof required that I even know how to turn it on, never mind use it properly. OK, I'll probably do that eventually, but right now I just want the tip without having to jump through any hoops. I can put on a tip by hand that's just as perfect as anyone can do it with a lathe, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

I'll bring this thread up to John at SBE next week in person and present my voucher to him. If I can't get a tip right there, I'll give it away to the first person that wants it. I can appreciate him wanting to take care of the installers, but this is just silliness the way Kamui is dealing with this.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
I did call John after I got my "Decider" voucher, and he did not "take care if me". He did say I could send him a pic of me at my lathe and become an authorized Kamui installer - no proof required that I even know how to turn it on, never mind use it properly. OK, I'll probably do that eventually, but right now I just want the tip without having to jump through any hoops. I can put on a tip by hand that's just as perfect as anyone can do it with a lathe, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

I'll bring this thread up to John at SBE next week in person and present my voucher to him. If I can't get a tip right there, I'll give it away to the first person that wants it. I can appreciate him wanting to take care of the installers, but this is just silliness the way Kamui is dealing with this.

that surprises me, cause John told me that he would mail the tip to any consumer, if they didn't have an authorized dealer locally. he also said that he would help installers become authorized (assuming no conflict w/ existing dealers).

please tell him, that i said so.

did you take a quick cell phone pic & text it, so that you'd get your tip?