How Would You Play This Cuetable? 9-ball

Jude Rosenstock said:
Yes, tie up the 2 ball, give up ball in hand and then get ready for the super-safe where you'll need a compass and a magic wand to make a legal hit.

Jude,
I think tieing up the 2 makes the proposition a 50/50 event where I can use my superior safety game against my opponent. Even if I don't get safe he (my opponent) must break up duce from a poor position. If he takes on the shot from my push ( I'm assuming this is after his break) I can kick at the one without fear of a easy run out.

Nick

CueTable Help

 
steev said:
once again i think my judgement is jaded by the fact i play bar tables pretty much exclusively.

of course with my awesome cuetec cue i would get a BAD ROLL if i made the right play. i'd kick safe and scratch and leave the 1-9 dead. i just know it.

i'm sticking with the jump decision. the best defense is a good offense. if they don't shoot, they lose, eh?

-s


your spending too much time reading on here to make the dcp being travis trotter reference above....
 
Back
Top