Hustler Picture (basement decor)

Miller

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, as long as we're sharing... for what seems like forever, a very good friend of mine has been remodeling his man cave -- the center piece being a 9' oak Diamond mit light.

Back around late 2020, when he began, I offered him a piece of "The Hustler" movie memorabilia out of the "Figueroa Pool Collection" to help him with the decor. He said (wait for it): yes. I told him great, it was his, but to be sure to be sitting down when they told him how much it'd be to frame it.

I'll just post a photo of my part of the decor since I don't have permission to post up photos of his near complete project. But let me just tell, the room came out pretty awesome.

Lou Figueroa

👍

20230304_214841.jpg

20230414_172553.jpg

bar area.....

20230304_214854.jpg

20230414_172632.jpg

and one more....

20230414_172702.jpg

:)

Miller

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
lou down on a shot with original hustler poster he gave me in background.....

lou.jpg

gives some scale to just how large it is. an incredibly nice and thoughtful gift. highly doubt if there are any others remaining in existence.

(and yes, it cost some coin to have it professionally framed....worth every cent)

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks man. From left to right: Jenor Urate, Steve Urate, Al bautista, Al bautista, Steve Urate, unknown. The urate cues are all from my childhood when I was 12-13 (20 years ago).
thank you very much
(y)

thenuke

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Miller, Need to be congratulated again on such a great home billiard room. You did a first class job. (y)
lou down on a shot with original hustler poster he gave me in background.....

View attachment 696205

gives some scale to just how large it is. an incredibly nice and thoughtful gift. highly doubt if there are any others remaining in existence.

(and yes, it cost some coin to have it professionally framed....worth every cent)

Dustin, Great home room. You did a first class job.🏆(y)

Miller

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Miller, Need to be congratulated again on such a great home billiard room. You did a first class job. (y)

Dustin, Great home room. You did a first class job.🏆(y)

thanks, my man....

gotta be a player to be chronicled on miller's wall....or someone i just really like and admire....or both....

appears "uncle bob" squeeked in....;)

20230414_231424.jpg

me and the pilot put together a list.....came up with 7 names most likely to win the 1p.org MOT (monster field there).....make me happy to see you prove us both right....

go easy.

:cool:

Reactions: bbb

406jwh

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Looks great love the movie and all the different pics..I've got a few in my pool room as well
00f695a10cb58f50ae8fa81283445977.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

CLAUD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Correct, I also have one at the entrance of my house. Love Sorayama :)
View attachment 696306
Nice. Beautiful home. I have several Sorayama prints. Unfortunately not yet framed. Love his work. My walls are full with the works of local artists, Robert Rucker, Kendrick, Andry, Randy McGovern, etc. Adding a room this year and the Sorayamas will hang there.

Reactions: bbb