"Hustler to Champion"

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw a trailer for a documentary called "Hustler to Champion" today on facebook. It was from 2015. It looked like a great documentary. Was this ever finished and released? If it was how/where can I watch it?

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Google it!

https://www.facebook.com/fromhustlertochampion/

AzB Thread 2015
http://www.azbilliards.com/news/sto...ry-of-the-greatest-pool-players-in-the-world/

December 2015

Dear Friends,
We are so grateful to all of you who showed your support during our Kickstarter campaign. Unfortunately, we did not hit our goal but not to worry, we will continue to move forward with our film and are exploring new avenues of financing. Please feel free to contact us at mail to: hustler2champion@gmail.com if you or someone you know might like to help us fund our film.
Please stay in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter. We may even give crowdfunding one more try early next year. If we do, you all will be the first to know.
Wishing you a very Happy & Healthy New Year!
Cheers to all of you and Happy Holidays,
Phil Messina Dave Thomson Director/Producer Producer
From Hustler to Champion

Last edited:

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for your insight. I never would have thought to google it. Pretty sharp out there in North Hollywood eh? As the statement in bold indicates, the project had not been declared dead. My question was- did it ever get made.

December 2015

Dear Friends,
We are so grateful to all of you who showed your support during our Kickstarter campaign. Unfortunately, we did not hit our goal but not to worry, we will continue to move forward with our film and are exploring new avenues of financing. Please feel free to contact us at mail to: hustler2champion@gmail.com if you or someone you know might like to help us fund our film.
Please stay in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter. We may even give crowdfunding one more try early next year. If we do, you all will be the first to know.
From Hustler to Champion[/QUOTE]

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Send an e-mail asking.

I just sent an e-mail to the address in the 2015 statement asking if the documentary ever got made.

Thank you for your insight. I never would have thought to google it. Pretty sharp out there in North Hollywood eh? As the statement in bold indicates, the project had not been declared dead. My question was- did it ever get made.

December 2015

Dear Friends,
From Hustler to Champion
[/QUOTE]

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Their FB page has been inactive since the end of '15. Pretty safe to say that deal is done.