I-95 run PA to FL this weekend

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys,
I have some family business I have to take care of this coming week down in Florida. I'm heading out Saturday morning and plan to drive I95 straight thru, but knowing my past trips I probably will stop near the Giorgia/S. Carolina border Saturday dinner time.

Anyone know of good pool rooms near 95 in that area? fun rooms, good action, no booming music :)

Also, I'll be doing the turn around trip most likely on the following Wednesday, and stopping maybe in Virginia....I have not been down there in years.

thax, Gerry
 
well :) ....I'm sitting here in Brunswick Georgia watching the TAR SVB Earl match....I burned 800 miles today down 95 in my new Taurus....sweet ride!

So, I'm most likely heading back north on Wednesday with no real schedule. Maybe a stop in North Carolina, and a stop in Virginia the next day would be cool. I can't make this run without playing someone? anyone?....I'm easy money....


G.
 
If you come through the West Palm Beach area, shoot me a PM if u want some friendly action. I'll second Ultimate Billiards. GREAT place! Only a couple miles off 95.
 
Back
Top