I am officially calling myself out !

Stones said:
So, what you're saying is, YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH YOURSELF?

I got a feeling TAR may not want to live stream that one! LOL

Stones

Yes I intend to play with myself using my special meat thunder purple shaft.



(if you didn't watch TAR last weekend you will not get the above joke)
 
I usually beat myself one or two times a day. I don't seem to have a problem performing.
 
bigshooter said:
I am sick and tired of myself, I am constantly running down my game and sharking myself, I am without a doubt my own worst enemy, then I run all over town with my big mouth and tell everyone that I cannot beat me.

Every time I go to the poolroom myself shows up, it's like I am following myself on purpose, I cannot get a break from me and I am sick and tired of it!

I have been dealing with my own actions for several years and it has to come to an end.

I challenge myself to a race to 50 in 9 ball for $10'000'000 but I doubt that I have the balls to show up because I am afraid of myself and I know it.

So who is going to be the ref, your shrink?
 
bigshooter said:
I am sick and tired of myself, I am constantly running down my game and sharking myself, I am without a doubt my own worst enemy, then I run all over town with my big mouth and tell everyone that I cannot beat me.

Every time I go to the poolroom myself shows up, it's like I am following myself on purpose, I cannot get a break from me and I am sick and tired of it!

I have been dealing with my own actions for several years and it has to come to an end.

I challenge myself to a race to 50 in 9 ball for $10'000'000 but I doubt that I have the balls to show up because I am afraid of myself and I know it.
Now THAT was funny...and quite witty!
 
Back
Top