I bought a schoon tribute to Craig Petersen

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
back today

I always meant to keep one
now I have one

I don't want to sell it
but you guys know me
 
I am trying to imagine what this looks like, as Petersen had many styles.

But I realize it's a Dean post and I need to have a good imagination.
 
The schon tribute to a Craig Petersen 6 pointer
that i designed for Craig years ago

Is very familiar to many on Az,It has a beautiful
design that many think was the prettiest Petersen as well as
the best Schon ever made,Ivory joint
No points showing the rounded look either

I don't have the cue yet but several on az still have the cue and could post pictures
here
 
The schon tribute to a Craig Petersen 6 pointer
that i designed for Craig years ago

Is very familiar to many on Az,It has a beautiful
design that many think was the prettiest Petersen as well as
the best Schon ever made,Ivory joint
No points showing the rounded look either

I don't have the cue yet but several on az still have the cue and could post pictures
here

I think there is a picture on this link. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=451911&highlight=Craig+Peterson+Schon+Tribute
 
Thank you Rusty
The cue I am buying is the second from the bottom
in that picture of Schon Beauties

And it has a wonderful Rusty Melton Case to live in

What more could a cue ask for?

By the way I want another Rusty Melton Cases

Dean
 
Well that didn't take long

back today

I always meant to keep one
now I have one

I don't want to sell it
but you guys know me

Deano calls and says I just bought the perfect cue . Craig Peterson tribute,
you could put one of those CF LD shafts on it and it would be the cats meow.
Wow one one my favorite cues of all times, I can't wait to borrow it for
a couple of years. Well I no sooner hang up and finish my can of Vienna
sausage and bring up AZ and here it is the for sale section. With "I don't
want to sell it but you guys know me". I suppose he put that in just so
everyone could join in my excitement. But since we go back so far, and
being the nice guy I am I will continue to borrow whatever he sends
with never a discouraging word.
jack
 
I am looking to buy another schon Tribute

either the first Balabushka or one of the Ivory joint cues


then jack will have something to borrow,but a couple of years would be a record
i never knew jack to play the same cue very long
 
Back
Top