21whiskey Banned Aug 17, 2012 #1 would someone be kind enough to straighten me out Attachments 32a.jpg 18 KB · Views: 455 32b.jpg 47.1 KB · Views: 432 32c.JPG 48 KB · Views: 455 32d.jpg 15.9 KB · Views: 413 32e.jpg 37.4 KB · Views: 422
21whiskey Banned Aug 17, 2012 #2 here are a few more Propellers, right? Attachments 42a.jpg 40.5 KB · Views: 424 42b.jpg 27.6 KB · Views: 409 42c.jpg 12.4 KB · Views: 414
Pushout AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 17, 2012 #4 Edit: I apologize, I didn't see where you were headed with this, sorry I don't get the torpedoes but I've seen Gus Szamboti cues with some great propellers. Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
Edit: I apologize, I didn't see where you were headed with this, sorry I don't get the torpedoes but I've seen Gus Szamboti cues with some great propellers.
Tramp Steamer One Pocket enthusiast. Silver Member Aug 17, 2012 #5 I was wondering the same thing, but hey, who am I to talk. Anyway, look at the forearm inlays (the ones between the points) on a Shon, STL-11. Those are called propellers. :smile:
I was wondering the same thing, but hey, who am I to talk. Anyway, look at the forearm inlays (the ones between the points) on a Shon, STL-11. Those are called propellers. :smile:
B bbb AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Aug 17, 2012 #6 heres a pic of a cue with propellers http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2 you can find more examples from this SEARCH i did at the cue gallery section http://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=9055561
heres a pic of a cue with propellers http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2 you can find more examples from this SEARCH i did at the cue gallery section http://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=9055561
Cornerman Cue Author...Sometimes Silver Member Aug 17, 2012 #8 21whiskey said: here are a few more Propellers, right? Click to expand... No, those are torpedoes that have propellers. Freddie <~~~ there is a connection somewhere
21whiskey said: here are a few more Propellers, right? Click to expand... No, those are torpedoes that have propellers. Freddie <~~~ there is a connection somewhere
KoolKat9Lives Taught 'em all I know Silver Member Aug 17, 2012 #10 Do frogs have watertight bungholes to keep their propellers from rusting while asleep?