I don't owe anyone any explanation

poolpro2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To quote JC

"If you're going to air your dirty laundry on a public forum then you should explain what your beef is or keep it to yourself."

I walk on a public street everyday, I don't have to tell you where I am going.
 
Of course you don't have to explain, most just think you should.... two different things.

But sure, you don't have to, just like I don't have to pretend the deadline thread was a class move or act like the post above makes any sense at all.
 
i think you owe me an explanation. if you were walking on a public street and you bumped into me, my first question would be - wtf are you going?
 
Would you please be kind enough to tell the rest of the membership just what the hell you're talking about? Inquiring minds want to know. :smile:
 
To quote JC

"If you're going to air your dirty laundry on a public forum then you should explain what your beef is or keep it to yourself."

I walk on a public street everyday, I don't have to tell you where I am going.

No, you don't have to but, you do realize what you wrote, right? Maybe your frustration has clouded your common sense(if you have any)! Take a break for a few hrs or days andwith a clear mind, read what you posted as if it wasn't you that wrote it. Then write a post about it;)
 
Back
Top