I feel a breeze in my nose...

Patrick Johnson

Fargo 1000 on VP4
Silver Member
A month or so ago Santos Sambajon moved to Chicago (actually Skokie, a first-ring suburb) and started showing up at Chris's (a northwest side players' room). We've had the same three or four "pros" here forever (Marco, Tommy K, etc.) without much action, so I thought this might mean some new roadkill would be passing through town occasionally. Sure enough, this week Rudolfo Luat shows up (some definition of "roadkill", huh?). I don't know what action has been generated around these two yet, but I'm waiting hopefully for the nosebleeds to begin.

Maybe Larry Nevel will get down from Wisconsin more often. Maybe I'll get to see what local shortstops like Chris Gentile can bring to these guys.

Could be some fun. I got my second mortgage all approved and ready.

pj
chgo
 
Larry lives in South Carolina now. Odds of seeing him around Wisconsin anytime soon aren't very good. Just letting ya know.
 
Patrick Johnson said:
A month or so ago Santos Sambajon moved to Chicago (actually Skokie, a first-ring suburb) and started showing up at Chris's (a northwest side players' room). We've had the same three or four "pros" here forever (Marco, Tommy K, etc.) without much action, so I thought this might mean some new roadkill would be passing through town occasionally. Sure enough, this week Rudolfo Luat shows up (some definition of "roadkill", huh?). I don't know what action has been generated around these two yet, but I'm waiting hopefully for the nosebleeds to begin.

Maybe Larry Nevel will get down from Wisconsin more often. Maybe I'll get to see what local shortstops like Chris Gentile can bring to these guys.

Could be some fun. I got my second mortgage all approved and ready.

pj
chgo

I would think Santos and Ike would be able to do something. I think it is a pick em one pocket match.
 
Patrick Johnson said:
A month or so ago Santos Sambajon moved to Chicago (actually Skokie, a first-ring suburb) and started showing up at Chris's (a northwest side players' room). We've had the same three or four "pros" here forever (Marco, Tommy K, etc.) without much action, so I thought this might mean some new roadkill would be passing through town occasionally. Sure enough, this week Rudolfo Luat shows up (some definition of "roadkill", huh?). I don't know what action has been generated around these two yet, but I'm waiting hopefully for the nosebleeds to begin.


Could be some fun. I got my second mortgage all approved and ready.

pj
chgo


LOL ---- good stuff:)
 
Patrick Johnson said:
A month or so ago Santos Sambajon moved to Chicago (actually Skokie, a first-ring suburb) and started showing up at Chris's (a northwest side players' room). We've had the same three or four "pros" here forever (Marco, Tommy K, etc.) without much action, so I thought this might mean some new roadkill would be passing through town occasionally. Sure enough, this week Rudolfo Luat shows up (some definition of "roadkill", huh?). I don't know what action has been generated around these two yet, but I'm waiting hopefully for the nosebleeds to begin.

Maybe Larry Nevel will get down from Wisconsin more often. Maybe I'll get to see what local shortstops like Chris Gentile can bring to these guys.

Could be some fun. I got my second mortgage all approved and ready.

pj
chgo

What happened to Little Sergio the great one handed player. Is he still around? And what about Mike Bandy and Tom Spencer? And Abruzzo has always been a serious action man.
 
jrhendy said:
I would think Santos and Ike would be able to do something. I think it is a pick em one pocket match.

Good line! And a good match if they play.
 
jay helfert said:
What happened to Little Sergio the great one handed player. Is he still around? And what about Mike Bandy and Tom Spencer? And Abruzzo has always been a serious action man.

Jay,
My understanding is John Abruzzo plays out of Palace Billiards --- "his" room;). Friend used to frequent it everyday said it was a upscale room.
 
Back
Top