I have a $4,000 budget, looking for classic cues

David Sorensen

I have 2 Richard Black Cues 1) is the Original Phoenix from a show he had in Houston 1974 or 75… 2 shafts stra8 together or apart very classy cue $3000.00 2) Richard Black Merry Widow charcoal gray with “I think elephant wrap” very clean has 2shafts with matching custom joint protectors. PM ME FOR PHOTOS OR VIDEO

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Classic look no HOF , ivory inlays 800.00
20220713_174546.jpg

crocdoc

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a Bill McDaniels 6 pointer with with ivy and custom made joint protectors made by Mcdaniels ebony and ivy
Great looking and better playing
Let me know if you’re interested-I can send pics
Asking 2.7k

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member
I have a McDaniel Q88 like new. #1 in the picture for $2500

Also a Scruggs 4 point for $2200 #2 in picture.

Bundle them both for an even $4k

Attachments

• poolcues.jpg
    poolcues.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 126

MONOPOLY MAN

Registered
I have a very awesome hitting cue maker Hall Famer !! $3750 2 shafts all Ebony windows on forearm & butt sleeve with the Ace Spade ♠️ inside each Ivory window , w/ genuine Ring tail lizard !! Everything white on cue is ivory!!!
Mr. Richard Black Cue
Sir , I can’t seem to attach or post pic it says pic too large !!
I also Rip (Jack Justis) Elephant w/python inlay 4x 6 case ! Due to spinal issues I must sell !!! My #210/488-5525 Roland Martinez
Blessings
Ps . I have a Richard Black that is 1 of 1 in the world ,, and the letter to go with it ! That made in 86’ for the
American Heart ♥️ Association $$$ a must see !! That has a steal joint 2 shafts Ivory ferrules !! Please call me !! Atleast you can help me how to post the Cues & Case !
Blessings , RM

KenneyTran

I have a very awesome hitting cue maker Hall Famer !! $3750 2 shafts all Ebony windows on forearm & butt sleeve with the Ace Spade ♠️ inside each Ivory window , w/ genuine Ring tail lizard !! Everything white on cue is ivory!!!
Mr. Richard Black Cue
Sir , I can’t seem to attach or post pic it says pic too large !!
I also Rip (Jack Justis) Elephant w/python inlay 4x 6 case ! Due to spinal issues I must sell !!! My #210/488-5525 Roland Martinez
Blessings
Ps . I have a Richard Black that is 1 of 1 in the world ,, and the letter to go with it ! That made in 86’ for the
American Heart ♥️ Association $$$ a must see !! That has a steal joint 2 shafts Ivory ferrules !! Please call me !! Atleast you can help me how to post the Cues & Case !
Blessings , RM
You can smaller the size. When you attach, there’s an option that can change.

Attachments

• IMG_9803.jpeg
    IMG_9803.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9802.png
    IMG_9802.png
    379.1 KB · Views: 46

pegasys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a $4,000 budget and I am looking for classic custom cues from HOF cue makers: Joss West, Tad, Scruggs, Ginacue, etc, also interested in any well made unknown cues. Show me whatcha got.
I have a Dale Patten cue. He made his cues in L.A. and made them for his brother-in-law, Richie Florence. This one has a Szamboti forearm. Al the white is natural. Send me a note if you are interested.

Attachments

• dale patten d.jpg
    dale patten d.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 52
  • dale patten c.JPG
    dale patten c.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 57
  • dale patten b.JPG
    dale patten b.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 61
  • dale patten a.JPG
    dale patten a.JPG