I Just read on face book, cue Maker RON HALEY , Recently died HORRIBLE NEWS

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was very fortunate to go to Ron's shop In Arkansas and have Ron do some amazing repair work,
on old beat up Joss west cues , brought back to life.
and Ron built me a really nice Hoppe style cue.
Ron and his wonderful wife Jaylon,
always very hospitable and kind...
I had to bring my little children with me to Arkansas, being a single dad,
Kids with visit in the house with Jaylon,
and I could spend time visiting with Ron in his shop.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What horrible news to learn…..his cue making talent was undeniably among the best ever.
This comes like a unexpected lighting bolt strike when there was no signs of bad weather.

His family & friends have to be devastated. Words seem so inadequate to try expressing
one’s sympathy when they are enduring such grief and sorrow. May he dance with Angels.

szamboti

Registered
I am just overwhelmed with sadness over sudden passing of Ron. I think that Ron was not only a significantly incredible cuemaker, but one of the best people I have ever met. Unfortunately, we didn't have as many talks as I would have liked, but every time we spoke or were together I was completely at ease and enjoyed every minute of our time together. Ron and I would talk about everything. Not just cues, but life, family, society and yes 'The Good Old Days'. Ron contacted me a few weeks ago and offered me support. I am thankful to have had our time together and I will miss Ron's calm and honest discussions with me.

The world has lost a wonderful man. I'm very saddened for, his wife, Jaylon and I hope that everyone will pray for her as well.

Barry

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
The news of Ron’s passing was shocking, devastating to me. He and Jaylon were not only a married couple, but best friends in the truest sense of the word. Together they were…wonderful. Both soft spoken, thoughtful and caring for others at all times.
Yes, he certainly was one of the best cuemakers ever.
He also was one of the finest Gentlemen to ever grace the face of the earth.

As is sometimes said, he will be gone but not forgotten. He cut a deep swath and positively influenced
people his entire life. Goodbye dear friend.
Jaylon is also a slice of heaven. Please keep them both, along with loved ones in your prayers.

May Ron rest in gentle peace forever.
Will Prout

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
FUNERAL SERVICES FOR RON HALEY

Services for Ron Haley are set:

Monday, April 29, 2024. 2:00 PM
1st United Methodist Church
206 W. Johnson Ave
Springdale AR 72764

RIP Ron