I know where all the action in OH is

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
Traveling from out East back West, and I decided to stop in Columbus, OH to see if anyone would play an old man some pool. This was later in the night, but there was no action anywhere to be found. At the last place I said isn't there supposed to be action around here, and I was told yes, there was and should be, but there is a new casino in town that has a huge poker room, business was down.

Needless to say, I went to the casino, called Hollywood Casino to see what all the hubbub was about. Told the casino is new and less than a week old, everyone is walking around from 21 to 70 years old with affliction or tap out shirts on and expensive clothing. Walked over to the poker room, and noticed right away pool players who I had seen over the years. The poker room is huge, but I hope this doesn't kill Columbus, OH for action.

Guess I'll try the next main city heading West.
 
Hopefully some of the newness of the casino was worn off and the players are back in their respective rooms.

I also couldn't believe all the incredibly overweight poker players, far worse than pool. They still forced the required number of players for spots even if you couldn't move or check your cards, because you were a cellulite sandwich between 2 other people.
 
It opened exactly a week ago... It's the new hot spot for now. I doubt it will hurt something as small as pool. On tues night I was at the pool hall a block from the casino and every table was in use.if you want action its one of the places left and I haven't seen it that full in a long time...

What day were you there?
 
the 12th.

I guess I was saying that there were a lot of players in the poker room, and previous posts on here showed that a lot of the OH action crews Cinn, Dayton, Col, all played poker and now had a big place with money all around.

It opened exactly a week ago... It's the new hot spot for now. I doubt it will hurt something as small as pool. On tues night I was at the pool hall a block from the casino and every table was in use.if you want action its one of the places left and I haven't seen it that full in a long time...

What day were you there?
 
Between Sportsmans right by the casino and Bankshots in Hilliard a few miles away, there is still some decent action to be found.. But getting a little scarce the last few years.. Hope you enjoyed your time here!
 
the 12th.

I guess I was saying that there were a lot of players in the poker room, and previous posts on here showed that a lot of the OH action crews Cinn, Dayton, Col, all played poker and now had a big place with money all around.

ill make it worth your time to turn
around and come back.
ill give you all the action you want.
 
Back
Top