I need some help with pricing cues for sale

Thunderball

Auto rep for belly laughs
Silver Member
The short story is I now have three cues to move for a friend who knows I use this site.I have em now for the sake of taking pictures and getting them online in the for sale forum.

The thing is,I don't want to under sell them.Is there some where I can go online to at least estimate the resale value?

One is an "its george" with two shafts...probably the best looking cue I have ever held in my hands.

Another is signed "made by weir October,31 1984" and is full of inlays...very detailed stuff.

The last one is a Meucci Gambler....of the rare varity according to the owner....I have know idea personally,but the pictures will tell those of you who know I guess.

Where can I find starting prices for these cues?
 
Post pictures in the Gallery and ask members for help with their value. Once you get your prices in line then repost in the wanted/sale section.
The Its George cue should gather a bit of interest & sell first. You may get your feeling hurt a bit on the Meucci worth.:)
 
Not a bad idea Kevin.I'll give it a shot.

I'll need to get some batteries for the camera... I should have em posted early this evening.

If anyone cares to guess what they may be worth I'm interested.
 
Resale value is going to change day to day and hour to hour. There really arent any set prices even with the Blue Book out there.

Without pictures there no way to set a price on them.
The Meucci could be from several different time periods with each one changing the value. Someone will need to see their logo.

The Weir cue could be Robert Weir. I am not familiar at all with his cues.

The It's George cues are not made anymore and are a little easier to date.
Many were not fancy so I would be very interested in seeing the cues pictures.
 
Hell,I'm an idiot.Bumped the wrong thread.I do have a thread with pics that I meant to bump with a similar title if anyone wants to see them.I'll bump it to the front Frank.
 
Back
Top