I want to post photos of my cue for the experts to identify it but I don't know how to post from my Iphone....which I barely know how to use anyway. I have a windows pc....which I barely know how to use either....Help. Mitch
You need to open AZ on your phone and click on "Normal Version" at the very bottom left of your screen. Then when you make a post or thread, click on the paperclip icon and it will let you choose photos from your photo gallery to add to your post. Hope that helps.
What does it say in the bottom left corner? If it says "azb v4" then you are already on the normal version of the site and should be able to post pictures with the paperclip attachment icon.
Go to the test area of this forum and you can practice. Start a thread and then look for the paper clip icon. Touch that and it will give you a option of taking a photo or going to your photo library, go to your library and choose your photo.