$IDE POCKET$ Tournament - A HAND$OME $UCCE$$

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
This information is from Jeff Sullivan, the Tournament's Promoter and Director.

Congratulations to Johnny Archer for winning 1st place in the 7th Side-Pocket Open. 9 ball championship taking home $14,000.

We would also like to congratulate Johnathan Hennessee on a respectful 2nd place finish, taking home $8,150.00.

And a big Congrats to Zack Sanderson for fighting his way threw a sea full of sharks and winning 3rd place taking home $3,950.

Congrats to CJ Wiley for 4th taking home $2,000.00

Hillbilly & Joel Joey Barnes took 5th-6th for $800.00 ea. Big Bubba Shawn Putnam and Tony Barrington took 7th-8th for $315.00 ea. Gary Abood, Donnie Weathersby, Jeremy Hundley & Wesley Barnes for 9th-12th for $100.00 ea.

We would like to thank all our sponsors Watchpool.net Hustlin Clothing JB Custom Case and It's George Case, Cues and tip tools. Thank you to everyone that played, came out and watched or watched online.

Our next Tournament will be February 21-22 So everyone mark your calendars. Having a special guest you don't want to miss. See y'all then!
 
I'm never upset to lose to JA, he's always showed a lot of class

Thanks,bud, this was the second, 4th place finish this year at SidePockets - Johnny Archer and I had an exciting match with him winning "Hill/Hill".....I actually hit the 9 Ball within an inch of the pocket 3 TIMES in the last game......I won't forget that game anytime soon, sometimes it appears like "it's not meant to be"

Johnny Archer and I have played numerous times, the first "money match" was over 30 years ago when I went to his home town to gamble with him and Eugene Browning.

I'm never upset to lose to JA, he's always showed a lot of class and respect to me and hopefully I've always done so in return. Hopefully we'll meet again in the finals this time. :wink:
196138_559388797420494_2099497514_n.jpg


Way to go, CJ!
 
I may be down in your neck of the woods to try some "fishing".

English, you're back!!! I bet that will make some "dislikers" choke on their Cheerios:wink:

The project's blueprint is completed, I can't wait to start promoting it in Mid November.

Hope you're well, bud, I may be down in your neck of the woods to try some "fishing".


Congratulations CJ! Any updates on your new hall & new 'project'?
 
English, you're back!!! I bet that will make some "dislikers" choke on their Cheerios:wink:

The project's blueprint is completed, I can't wait to start promoting it in Mid November.

Hope you're well, bud, I may be down in your neck of the woods to try some "fishing".

I can't wait to hear about it.

Yeah, Scott Frost & Darren Appleton just passed through for two different 'events'. Scott enjoyed himself & Darren, not so much.

Take Care & Stay Well,
Rick
 
Back
Top