Idea for Kamui

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Impregnate one of their tips with their new chalk and charge $75.00 per chalkless tip. When they actually do this, remind them they owe me 50% for the idea :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Impregnate one of their tips with their new chalk and charge $75.00 per chalkless tip. When they actually do this, remind them they owe me 50% for the idea :)

Tweeten owes you a lot of $$$.
They've sold millions of Elkmasters and Blue Diamonds using this system.

did you ever notice that when you say 'KAMUI' ...
..people will hand you a kleenex?

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That Bill Yard--always thinking. Another possible benefit-pristine ferrules. And-bragging about an impregnated tip-ought to get those old one- upmanship road stories flowing.

'Hell-we were doing that back in the early 70's-I remember we were on the road...heading down to ... his favorite tip came off, so we...back at the motel...and borrowed the local pizza place oven to cook em up...we didn't call em impregnated..you didn't say stuff like that back then...but same thing...and that's no bullsh!t.. you can ask...well no ...he's dead now...but he would back me up on this...same thing...who's buyin me a beer?'

It could happen