mnorwood Moon Silver Member Feb 15, 2007 #1 An uncommonly good break for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoHqEC5ibR8 My brake is usually flat. Colin's advise has helped.
An uncommonly good break for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoHqEC5ibR8 My brake is usually flat. Colin's advise has helped.
M Master Shooter AzB Silver Member Silver Member Feb 24, 2007 #2 The Master Shooter Royal James Brewster... Hello... This The Master Shooter Royal James Brewster... I Would Like To Say, "That Was An Excellent Break!!!" Since You Do Have It On Video. You Can Review It, and Keep Practicing at It. You Can Drop The Center Ball For More Wins. It Just Takes Practice. Keep Up The Practice, and You Will Be Ok... From: The Master Shooter Royal James Brewster...
The Master Shooter Royal James Brewster... Hello... This The Master Shooter Royal James Brewster... I Would Like To Say, "That Was An Excellent Break!!!" Since You Do Have It On Video. You Can Review It, and Keep Practicing at It. You Can Drop The Center Ball For More Wins. It Just Takes Practice. Keep Up The Practice, and You Will Be Ok... From: The Master Shooter Royal James Brewster...
RobertR WWSLD Silver Member Feb 24, 2007 #4 Can't see your full body when you break, but I noticed your right leg turning quite a bit as you break. You might want to try and eliminate any side-side motion on the break. I try to concentrate on getting everything moving forward.
Can't see your full body when you break, but I noticed your right leg turning quite a bit as you break. You might want to try and eliminate any side-side motion on the break. I try to concentrate on getting everything moving forward.