If you could have any Cue in the World? What would your dream Cue be?

chenjy9

I would have D Searing make a cue with a butt of African Blackwood and shafts made of platinum...the inlays joint and ferrules would be of the finest unicorn horn..This being just a dream I would like a pigskin wrap made from a football the Browns will win the super bowl with. I am sure my creation will "hit a ton" . It will be so magical it won't even need a tip.

Browns actually have a remote chance of winning it this year.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Cue is a purposely dolled up house cue, made by Guido Orlandi. I call it, "The Magic Wand". The Cue has a perfect balance, is straight as a laser beam & has a magical conical Joint, plus a Low Deflection shaft, designed by Guido.. The cue hits wonderful & is super enjoyable to play with. Most folks, who have a chance to use it a bit, ask about buying it from me. It will be auctioned, after I'm gone.

khessler

I think I would like to have the fake Balabushka that Tom Cruise used in The Color of Money. That way I can smack him across the head with it. God I hated seeing him twirl that cue around like he was some baton twirling ninja cheerleader.
I've said the same thing for years

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I already posted here and mentioned a cue my father gave me (70's Adams) that was stolen and that's still #1 - but a Huebler Blue Mammoth would be #2.

jimmycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got mine 10years ago and still love her.
Hercek entire cue.jpg
Hercek forearm.jpg
Hercek 2011 butt.jpg

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see people picking cues they own. I think my Tasc plays as good for me as any cue I will ever have. Pete Sr, did a great job of going to the edge on thinness and weight, is lively without being whippy and super solid and despite 1" Ivory ferrules is incredibly low deflection.

From a looks standpoint it would be the Gina that Superior Cues has.

Attachments

• IMG_20190809_110100.jpg
    IMG_20190809_110100.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 88

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
I’ve been collecting cues for 20 years and have had a cue from everyone aside from Searing. I focused my collection on finding the best playing IMO cue. Randy Mobley has built a few cues for me and the latest one is my holy grail. It is the best playing cue I have ever used. After playing with it I have sold all my other cues and use this one exclusively.
Thread 'Mobley'
https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/mobley.497498/