If you could have any Longoni cue which would it be?

Cesardajr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you could have any longoni cue priced from $300-$600 which would you get? i am interested to see which would be the top 3 choices?
would you only get one shaft or would you order a 2nd shaft if you could?
Im doing market research.
Thanks:D
 
i'll be interested to see if you get 3 responses, with picks that is.

may i ask what the objective of your research is?
 
I don't know how much this cue is, but this is the one I would choose, the PS6-3 with another shaft, with the XP joint. I chose that one cause it's not that fancy, it's a nice looking cue, I like the design of it.
 
Cesardajr said:
if you could have any longoni cue priced from $300-$600 which would you get? i am interested to see which would be the top 3 choices?
would you only get one shaft or would you order a 2nd shaft if you could?
Im doing market research.
Thanks:D

Sorry, would never ordered one. The one I have seen looked pretty cheaply made, which put me off.
N
 
One look at that joint .....

and I would pass. Buy a Joss if you want a decent playing production cue that has a standard joint that you can get low deflection shafts like Predator, etc. for if you later decide to go that route.
 
Back
Top